This notice explains what personal and other data KOKOSOV Design + Marketing collects and uses, why and how we do it, and how long we keep it.
This notice on the processing of personal data relates to the following legal entity:
KOKOSOV Design + Marketing
Address: Moscow, Presnenskaya embankment, 6, bldg. 2
(hereinafter - “KOKOSOV”, “We,“ us ”or“ ours ”)
At KOKOSOV, your privacy is important to us, and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. This notice on the processing of personal data establishes a list of personal data that we collect in relation to you, how and why we collect and use them, as well as their storage periods. We also clarify your rights to access, clarify or object to the processing of such data (including the requirement to delete it subject to the provisions of applicable law and other regulations).
The conditions of this notice on the processing of personal data are governed by any additional conditions, disclaimers or other contractual conditions that you have concluded with KOKOSOV, such as statements or notices on the processing of personal data of the client, and any applicable binding laws and regulations.
Please read this notice carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com.
1. General information
1.1 This section of customers, contractors and third parties, as well as individuals who visit our websites.
1.2 Is KOKOSOV a “personal data operator”? What does this mean?
Yes, despite the lack of information about KOKOSOV in the register of personal data operators, KOKOSOV is a “personal data operator”, as this term is defined in clause 2 of Art. 3 of Federal Law No. 152-ФЗ dated July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data” (hereinafter - the “Law”). This means that KOKOSOV is a legal entity that collects and processes personal data and is required to protect such data.
1.3 What categories of your personal data does KOKOSOV collect?
Depending on what information you provide or what parameters you use when using our site, KOKOSOV may collect the following categories of your personal data:
- Data that you provide to us, for example when you sign up for our services, personal information such as your last name, first name, gender, email address, phone number, position or company name.
- When you visit our site, our web server automatically records information about your visit Keywords, including:
- o IP address;
- o the website from which you visited us;
- o the type of browser used;
- o the pages of the KOKOSOV website that you visited; as well as the date and duration of your visit to our website.
For the purposes defined below, we will process your personal data that we receive from third parties (for example, from information service providers) or from open sources (for example, from trade registers).
1.4 For what purposes and on what legal basis does KOKOSOV use your personal data?
We use your data for the following purposes and on the basis of the following:
your consent to:
- o provision, maintenance, improvement and development of our services and their adjustment to your needs and interests (for example, to offer you personalized advertising)
- o interacting with you
- o informing you about KOKOSOV products (for example, by sending you advertising messages) li>
- o holding research and analysis regarding our business relations
for the preparation and / or execution of an agreement with you with the aim of:
- o preparing proposals for one of our products, providing you our services and fulfilling our mutual contractual obligations
- o creating and maintaining your user accounts, for technical support and other related issues goals
our legitimate interests for:
compliance with statutory obligations to:
the public availability of personal data for:
If we use your data for any purpose other than those described in this notice about the processing of personal data, we will notify you of such a purpose and will seek your consent if necessary.
1.5 Where will your personal data be processed?
Personal data collected by KOKOSOV can be processed both on the territory and outside the territory of the Russian Federation, always subject to contractual restrictions regarding confidentiality and security in accordance with the Law. We will not disclose your personal data to persons not authorized to process it.
It should be borne in mind that all foreign countries have different laws on the protection of personal data. When your personal data is transferred from Russia to another country, the laws and regulations that protect your personal data in the country to which your information is transferred may differ (or provide a lesser degree of protection) compared to laws and regulations in your country of residence. For example, the circumstances in which law enforcement agencies can access personal data may vary from country to country.
Whenever we transfer your personal data for processing outside the Russian Federation, we will use existing transfer mechanisms (for example, data processing or data sharing agreements) to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
1.6 Who will have access to personal data collected through the KOKOSOV website?
We guarantee that your personal data will be processed in a manner compatible with the purposes indicated above. For these purposes, your personal data may be transferred to the following parties that act as third-party data controllers:
For these purposes, we may also transfer your personal data to the following parties that perform the processing functions in accordance with our instructions:
Finally, we may transfer your personal data in the following cases:
1.7 How long do we store your personal data?
We will not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or for the fulfillment of statutory obligations or to the extent permitted by law, for example, for objections to lawsuits. Subsequently, we will delete or anonymize your personal data. The specific storage periods depend on the type of personal data and the purpose of their processing.
1.8 What are your rights regarding your personal data?
To the extent permitted by law, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data, including information such as the source of receipt and the list of data, processing purposes, recipients and appropriate storage period;
- require clarification or modification of your personal data for their accuracy, completeness and relevance;
- require the removal of your personal data in the absence of further need for them for the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed;
- restrict the processing of your applications personal data in some cases, for example, when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for a period allowing us to check their accuracy;
- object to the processing of your personal data on specific grounds related to your personal situation, which cancels we have legal grounds for such processing; and
- withdraw your consent at any time in cases where your personal data is processed with your consent, without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal, or in cases where there is another legal basis for the processing of your data (for example, the presence of a legitimate interest);
- file a complaint with the personal data operator and / or the authorized body for the protection of personal data.
2.1 How does KOKOSOV collect your data?
On its websites, KOKOSOV collects only personal data that you voluntarily provide when filling out forms online or which you otherwise otherwise allow us to collect according to your preferences for cookies the first time you visit our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in which case we will stop processing your data collected on this website. You can withdraw your consent by sending a message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several types of cookies:
(a) Session cookies (or “temporary cookies”)
Session cookies allow us to store data about your actions in The time of your browser session (for example, your login information). Session cookies are erased when you close your browser or leave our website.
(b) Persistent cookies (or “tracking cookies”)
Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions. These cookies help us remember your preferences or actions every time you visit our website, until the cookie expiration date. These cookies are also used to keep you connected to the system on our website. Immediately after deleting the cookie, you need to re-enter your login details.
(c) Third-party cookies
These cookies are set by a third party unrelated to our website, for example, to place advertising messages such as banners promoting third-party products, or buttons to enter social networks.
3. Third Parties
When providing services to our customers, we can collect information about you and your company to assess the value and marketing research, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising investments. We collect information from third parties or from open sources. In addition, we may collect information that you directly provide to us. We collect the following data:
- Commercial organizations: trade sector, name, names of representatives (for example, directors, board members), information about its creditworthiness (for example, incidents related to payments and risks li >
- Individual entrepreneurs or companies belonging to a narrow circle of persons: name (name), email address, trade sector, legal form, names of representatives (for example, directors), information about the company creditworthiness (for example, incidents , communications data with payments and risks
4. Our contact details for requestsIf you have any questions about your personal data, please contact us by e-mail : email@example.com
5. What social network plugins are used on the KOKOSOV website?The KOKOSOV website uses the following social network plugins (“plugins”):
- Share button on Facebook, powered by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; li >
- Tweet button, powered by Twitter, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA;
- Button Xing, operated by XING AG, G_nsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany;
- Share Button on LinkedIn, ope rated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
All plugins are marked with trademarks of their respective operators Facebook, Twitter, Xing and LinkedIn (“Operator”) To increase the level of data protection and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we have implemented additional programs using the “2-click solution”. This procedure ensures that when you visit the KOKOSOV website, your browser will not be directly connected to the operator's servers. Only if you activate the plugins by clicking on them and thereby give your consent to the transfer of data, does your browser establish a direct connection to the server of the corresponding operator. The content of the plugins is then transmitted directly by the operators to your browser and integrated by them into the website.
By accepting the plugin, the operator receives information that your browser has accessed the KOKOSOV website. If you logged in to your account while visiting the KOKOSOV website, the operator can connect your visit directly to your account. If you interact with the plugin, for example, by clicking on the Facebook button and the Tweet button or the LinkedIn button “share”, the data will be transferred directly from your browser to the operator and saved by the operator. In addition, the information will be published on the appropriate social network or in your Twitter account and will be visible to your contacts. If you do not want to transfer this data to operators, you must log out of your account before clicking on the plugins and activating them. XING AG uses your data only to provide general functions (for example, calculation / counter display), and not to store your personal data or evaluate your user behavior.
For more information about the purpose and extent of the collection, processing and use of data, please refer to the privacy statements below:
Facebook: https: //www.facebook. com / about / privacy /
XING AG: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection < br> LinkedIn