The founder and owner of the D'ARLAND art casting studio Sergey Vasilyuk (the author of the monument to Gagarin in London, by the way!) turned to us for a global redesign of his site. Purpose: to make the appearance modern and receive orders from the site. Here's what we did:
- Designed a new site structure and prepared prototypes;
- Created a new style and design with marketing development;
- Prepared an adaptive layout for any devices;
- Integrated the site with CMS 1C-Bitrix: Standard
- Gathered a semantic core and started SEO-promotion of the site.
In the process of website design , conversion elements are placed that increase sales from yta and make it more user-friendly.
Click on the image to view the layout.