In our difficult time, the use of cryptocurrencies is becoming more and more relevant...
...although the reason lies not only in world events - many have already managed to appreciate the convenience of cryptocurrencies even before all the sudden changes in the field of accepting electronic payments.
The constant development of ecommerce has led to the fact that the cryptocurrency payment method was introduced much earlier and has already proven its safety for both entrepreneurs and their customers. In this article, we will talk in detail about what is required to connect the acceptance of payments in cryptocurrency on your site - the requirements and organization of the work of cryptoprocessing.
Prospects for the use of cryptocurrencies
The topic of using cryptocurrencies is becoming more and more popular and for good reason - the more payment options an entrepreneur provides for customers, the more profitable it is for him. After all, you can attract a new target audience, which, for various reasons, prefers settlement only with digital currency, as well as increase the conversion to payment.
Cryptocurrency is also convenient in that it can be exchanged for fiat money (using a crypto exchange like https://wellcrypto.io, for example) or simply kept in your electronic wallet as an investment asset, the main thing is not to forget about the security rules for cryptocurrency owners.
What is cryptoprocessing
Cryptoprocessing is the process of paying for goods and services online using cryptocurrency. It has many advantages over other payment methods:
- Acceptance of international payments - it is much easier to implement the ability to accept cryptocurrency payments from all over the world than to connect the processing of bank cards.
- There are practically no payment risks - payment systems do not block your funds for opening disputes on transactions and suspicion of fraud.
- No registration of individual entrepreneurs or legal entities. persons — you can accept cryptocurrency payments as an individual, regardless of your citizenship.
Since the cryptocurrency does not have a physical expression, then, accordingly, it is not connected with the standard monetary or banking system and is not under anyone's control, including the control of the state. There are pluses and minuses in this - for example, intermediaries in the face of banks are not needed to conduct a transaction, so the commission is not charged, but it will not work out to return the money if you accidentally send it to the wrong user.
Blockchain data cannot be faked or copied just like that, because it is encrypted using cryptography, and stealing or hacking it is not as easy as it might seem at first glance.
The process of paying with cryptocurrency is very simple:
- on the site, the user selects the necessary product or service;
- after switching to checkout, the user selects cryptocurrency as a payment method;
- either in the form directly on the site, or on the payment page of cryptoprocessing, the user selects a specific cryptocurrency for payment;
- then the user receives a crypto wallet address to pay for the order amount and transfers funds (for convenience, a QR code with the seller's details is issued on the payment page).
Usually payment is made automatically after several network confirmations within 10-20 minutes. Depending on the service, the buyer will be offered different available cryptocurrencies with which he can pay for the order. Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin and Tether (USDT) are among the most popular among such services now.
How to connect cryptocurrency payment to the site?
The field of processing cryptocurrency payments is just beginning to develop actively, so at the moment there are not so many convenient services for making payments in cryptocurrency. As an example, we will consider the CryptoCloud service as one of the best options.
To connect to the service, you need:
- Register an account - for this you do not need anything other than an email address.
- Add a project to the system — in your personal account, you need to fill in some basic information about your project (link to the site, link to the successful payment page, etc.).
- Choose a connection method - through a ready-made module for your CMS (site content management system) or using a structured API.
The connection process takes up to 1 hour, after which you can immediately start accepting cryptocurrency on your project.
In addition to such simple integration, CryptoCloud cryptoprocessing offers:
- no commissions for transactions (only for withdrawal of funds - from 1%);
- simple merchant moderation process;
- quick withdrawal of funds within 30 minutes;
- the ability to issue invoices for payment in an accessible cryptocurrency;
- user-friendly interface of the payment page;
- ensuring user security through protection against DDoS attacks and full data encryption;
- wide functionality and convenient adaptive interface;
- integration assistance and operational support.
An additional special advantage of CryptoCloud cryptoprocessing is the ability to purchase cryptocurrency from a bank card on the payment page. If a potential buyer does not have cryptocurrency on his wallet, he can quickly purchase it without going to other sites.
Requirements for connecting cryptoprocessing
CryptoCloud can be integrated into any business, regardless of platform, language, or business type. However, you will need some brief information about your project. Since the service is a technical platform for developers that provides a convenient interface for automating work with cryptocurrency, we do not require complex procedures like KYC.
After your registration on CryptoCloud, you will be able to accept cryptocurrency by creating payment links, redirecting customers to them. When you click on the link, your client will be shown a convenient form with the necessary data for payment.
Unlike banks or classic electronic wallets, we do not freeze your money - all the money that comes to you will belong only to you.
CryptoCloud takes a commission only for withdrawing funds. The rest of the service is completely free.
Connect cryptoprocessing to your project - it's free
To summarize: cryptoprocessing connected to a website or online store allows you to accept international payments in a matter of seconds, despite all sorts of restrictions in the field of electronic payments.
Also, due to the growing popularity of using cryptocurrencies, for many, the process of paying for goods and services in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies is becoming familiar. By connecting crypto processing to your project, you can significantly increase the conversion to payment and improve the financial results of your project.
Read more: https://wellcrypto.io/best-exchange/